Friday, February 8, 2008

Why Let's talk Food?



If you read my pathetic profile (I need to work on that), you know I enjoy cooking. I love to share recipes, especially "New Taste Treats" that are worth sharing.




I wanted to create a blog where we can all share scrumptious recipes, rules of thumbs, and ask for all kind of advice. I would love to add one and all of you to be authors to this site.




Those of you who already make regular comments on my other blogs I will automatically add. Others of you need only but ask, via a comment on here, my e-mail, or heaven forbid we use the ancient technology of a telephone.




For this to work, I NEED your help. I will take whatever I can get (as long as it is moral) whenever I can get it. Just help me out if you can!




Thanks, Julie

1 comment:

julie said...

LOVE IT! You are so cool. m