Monday, February 18, 2008

Peanut Butter Brownies (Sister Franks in Pullman)

I made this for FHE tonight! We love it. It came in an RS packet and I ,not liking PB cookies, never wanted to try it. David, having a sweet tooth attack made it one night and boy am I SERIOUSLY converted to PB treats!


PB Brownies

3/4 c flour
1/4 + 1/8 tsp. salt

combine and set aside

3/4 c PB
1/4 + 1/8 c. butter
1 1 /2 tsp. vanilla

Beat together

1 1/2 c Br. Sug (I cut it to 1 c.) - Add & beat til well blended
3 eggs - Add 1 at a time. Beat after each egg.

Add and mix flour mixture.

3/4 c m&ms - fold in

Grease a square size pan (mine is in storage and I can not remeber the dimensions on this). Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes. Do NOT over bake!!!!!!!

This is one of those recipes that is better the next day!!!

2 comments:

chelle said...

Sounds good. I will try it when the sweet tooth attack hits me. M

julie said...

I realize that as I write this no one will believe me but I must write what I must write. Even if I run the risk of being called a liar.

So I tried this recipe with only one cup brown sugar and guess what it was not as good as it is with 1 1/2 c. SHOCK!!! I know.

It is more cakey than brownie. I will go back to the 1 1/2 c brown sugar. What is a little more sugar?