Monday, January 18, 2010

Peanut Butter Bars

SOOOO GOOD, my FAV!!! YUM just look at the sugar and you will see why!

3/4 c. Peanut Butter
3/4 c. Butter
3/4 c. Brown Sugar
3/4 c. Sugar

Cream

2 eggs
2 TBSP vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking soda

Add and mix well

1 1/2 c. quick oats
1 1/2 c. flour

Add

Press into cookie sheet and Bake at 350.
Bake 12-15 minutes (you want this on the undercooked side).
Cool for a few minutes then spread a thin layer of Peanut Butter on top (let it melt a little).

Frosting:
(this is a really good frosting recipe that I think would be fantastic on other recipes)

1 cube of butter
1 square of Baking Chocolate or 1/2 c cocoa (I used the cocoa)

Melt together

5-6 TBSP Milk (I was out of milk and used half and half- no wonder it was so good:)
1 TBSP vanilla (I did not use so much)
3 c powdered sugar

Add and mix well. Frost and ENJOY!

No comments: