Thursday, March 20, 2008

Taco Soup

Very low cost for feeding a lot of people or for freezing, I'm sure gr. turkey would be good with this also...

1 lb. Hamburger, browned

1 med. onion, chopped and cooked

1 large can chopped tomatoes

1 can Kidney beans

1 can Corn

1 can Pinto Beans

1 can Ranch Style Beans

1 pkg. Dry Ranch Mix

½ pkg. Dry taco seasoning mix

Do not discard juice of all cans—add it! Combine all ingredients, bring to a boil…simmer 20 minutes. Serve with cheese, fritos and a dollop of sour cream.

4 comments:

chelle said...

Will try this tonight. Thanks Jenn

Jenn said...

Hope your family enjoys as much as mine does!!

chelle said...

We loved it Jenn. I made a double batch and froze the left overs. The kids have been asking for it again and it has only been a couple days since I served the first batch. So it was a big hit. Thanks, M

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you guys liked it! It's so easy to throw together and always a crowd pleaser. I always make it when I take meals to people and it always makes enough for us to have dinner too! Glad you like it!