Thursday, March 6, 2008

Almond Joy Cake

I dedicate this recipe to my mom. She and I are true Almond Joy lovers and when I found this recipe I knew it was true LOVE! Yum, with a capital Y!


1 chocolate cake mix
1 small box instant chocolate pudding
1 cup evaporated milk
1-1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
14 ounces flaked coconut
1/2 cup milk
1 stick butter
12 ounces chocolate chips
1 pound chopped


Mix chocolate cake mix according to directions with one small box instant chocolate pudding.
Bake in oblong pan.
Mix evaporated milk and 1/2 cup sugar.
Bring to a full boil then remove from heat.
Add marshmallows and coconut.
Spread over hot cake.
Mix 1 cup sugar, milk and butter and bring to a full boil.
Add chocolate chips and almonds then spread over coconut mixture.

No comments: