Friday, September 18, 2009

My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 lb. butter (you can not sub unless you want not so good cookies, yes I am Queen food snob:)
1 1/2 c granulated sugar
2 c brown sugar
3 eggs
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla

Cream together

5-6 c flour (I always use 6 cups, but I am writing what my recipe says)
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda

Sift together in a separate bowl. Stir into creamed mixture. Mix well.

3 c. chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet. I realize there have been many wars over which is better{milk or semi-sweet}but for me there is no contest and if you are looking at this recipe because you requested it from me I am only sharing with you exactly how you ate them:)

Add the chips.

Bake 350 for 8-11 minutes. I under cook them. In fact when I take them out they still look a bit raw but they are mm so good. OK, thanks a lot now I am drooling!

No comments: