Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Chciken Caesar Tortilla Roll-ups



Its a MIRACLE, I a blogging!!!



Last night I made my favorite summer time dinner. It is easy, goooood, and does not heat up the kitchen. Not only did I think that I ought to add the recipe to this blog but wanted to invite, encourage, and beg you to add your summertime favorite dinner dishes.
Saute 1-3 (depending on how many you are serving, about a half of breast per person)Chicken breast pieces on medium high.
While saute-ing add generous amounts of:
Onion powder
Garlic powder
Oregano
Basil
Kosher salt
One minute before removing from stove add Parmesan cheese.
Time to assemble. Tortilla, cut up lettuce (Romain is typical for Caesar salad but add whatever you like. If you add Iceberg just don't tell me, I would hate to have to shun you {Dwight Moment}), sliced tomatoes (preferable out of the garden or vine ripe), croutons (optional due to tortillas), chicken, and salad dressing. Fold in sides of tortillas and roll up.


I prefer a Caesar Vinaigrette but David dislikes Vinaigrettes (Woe is me), so I just use a creamy Caesar Dressing. There are excellent Caesar Vinaigrettes recipes on-line but due to my woe-ness I have not bother to write any of them down!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this recipe! What are your favorite summertime main dishes?




No comments: